VideoScribe Now! is an early version app that automatically turns any text you input into an animated whiteboard video, making it quicker and easier to get your message out into the world.
We’re looking for people to try Now! for free (and let us know how it could work better for you).
We hope that for new users it will be a simple way to get into scribing, while experienced scribers can use Now! to start new videos quickly and enhance them later with the full features of VideoScribe desktop and the Anywhere app.
You’ll need to set up a free Sparkol account to use some Now! features.
How does it work?
Simply enter or paste the text from your video’s script and VideoScribe Now! will choose images from its library – turning them into an awesome video.
- Enter script – type or paste in your text
- Review suggested images – the app assigns library images to keywords
- Record voiceover – speak on cue if you want audio
- That’s it – you’ve got a whiteboard video you can send to the sho.co website for easy sharing and downloading
It’s that simple. To customise your video further, you can also:
- Swap the images – change the default images for something from the library
- Edit styles – choose full colour or outline drawings, remove the hand and change background
- Save to Sparkol Cloud – edit the video with VideoScribe on your desktop or mobile
Please note: Android users may come across a bug where image lines won’t draw in preview mode. We’re aware of this issue and looking into a solution. Please be assured that your final rendered video on sho.co will draw as expected.
Feedback and support